Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Arthritis / Rheumatoid Arthritis Forum

Hello Doctor, My dad is 59 years old, is 6'0" tall and weighs approximately 250 pounds (he is in the process of losing weight). After ...
Dear Doctor, thank you very much for the explanations you did on my previous mail. I forgot to mention one very important issue. On my...
i am 55yrs lady 78 kgs weight without bp sugar with more flexibility in my job but more sitting,without any problems. But one day Ihave ...
I am a 42 year old male. I have been experiencing stiffness, aching and swelling in both hands for about a year now. I was tested positiv...
A 95 year old friend, who has arthritis, unsurprisingly, i suppose, but he has sore and painful toes most of the time, but despite taking...
About 4 months ago I started with pain everytime I bent my thumb. Unless that I bent it there's no pain. Gradually the same thing happen...
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Could it be something you ate? Lack of sleep? Here are 11 migraine triggers to look out for.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Here are 10 ways to stop headaches before they start.
Tips and moves to ease backaches