Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Arthritis / Rheumatoid Arthritis Forum

I am a 48 year old female who was diagnosed with osteoarthritis (left knee) nearly 10 years ago. After multiple tries on NSAIDS which mad...
Hi I started getting pain in my upper tibia, right below my knee several months back for now apparent reason, I didn't fall or injure ...
Hi guys, I don't even know what I have, so I'm posting it here hoping it matches arthritis. Symptoms: 1) Great pain in my right s...
It has been a terrible few days. We have had a series of small little storm symptoms coming in and out. I have so much OA knee pain. I wa...
I had a MVR in 2002, and have a titanium valve, thus permanent coumadin usage is mandatory. I have recently developed chronic pain in my ...
Hi! I hope you can help me with my problem. Over a year ago I felt a sharp pulling pain in the fleshy part of my thumb The pain and achi...
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Could it be something you ate? Lack of sleep? Here are 11 migraine triggers to look out for.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Here are 10 ways to stop headaches before they start.
Tips and moves to ease backaches