Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Autonomic Dysfunction Community

I had my first (undiagnosed) episode of POTS that caused me to pass out about six years ago after a course of Prednisone for poison ivy. ...
I finally have an appt. at an autonomic testing center but I wasted weeks trying to go other places. Maybe my bungles can help others so...
After over 3 years of dealing with orthostatic hypotension symptoms, I am now looking at possible neuropathic causes. In the past, I fir...
Hello all! I am 14 years old and was diagnosed with POTS almost a year ago, since then I’ve been on many medications and treatments whic...
Hi, I just came back from Cleveland Clinic and I tested positive on the tilt table for POTS, but they also told me that it is sec...
I'm new to the group, and this is my first post. I'm a member of several dysautonomia-related FB pages, and it always seems my 21 year ol...
Top Arrhythmias Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
Salt in food can hurt your heart.
Get answers to your top questions about this common — but scary — symptom
How to know when chest pain may be a sign of something else
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.