Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Birth Control (Contraception) Forum

This Birth Control & Contraception forum is for questions and information regarding birth control and contraception. All questions will receive a personal answer from a medical expert.
hi this is probably a really stupid question but i havent been taking my pill(rigevidon 150) regularly for a while now as i was supposed ...
Long story short. I had unprotected sex with a 40 year old woman that was ~14-16 days from her last period which would mean she was ovula...
I started taking the depo back in 2009 I stop using it around 2012 .I was spotting on & off before I actually Had a regular period on De...
I and my bf have done unprotected sex last Jan. 25, and I take 3 Trust pills (Ferrous Fumarate) after 3 days, Jan. 27.. Is it safe that I...
Last night my boyfriend and i were fooling around, we did not have sex, but he was brushing his penis in my vagina with a condom that was...
I took one doses of the depo shot last year on this month... my question is how long does it take for it to be completely out of your sys...
Popular Resources
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.