Aa
A
A
A
Close

Celiac Disease Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Celiac (Sprue) disease, anemia, behavioral changes and neurological issues, dental issues, diet and nutrition, infertility, gastrointestinal issues, gluten-free recipes, growth issues, infants and children with Celiac, pain management, and skin and dermatology issues.
1 - 6 (of 1184) questions
Gluten free is all the rage. Sigh. But how do you tell the difference between gluten sensitivity and celiac? And how do you diagnose gl...
Hello! First time poster here. I'm 22 years old and having a really hard time interpreting my results wanted to know if anyone had any...
I was recently diagnosed with Celiac Disease, and was wondering if marijuana was an accepted treatment? I've done my best to have a glute...
Hello everyone...let me say thank you in advance for reading this and offering your insight. I am going to nutshell my "known" health...
I do not eat gluten but get the rash twice in the summer. I think it is triggered by Russian olive trees as they bloom 2 times in the su...
I get a very nauseous and sick feeling maybe once every week or 2, and I don’t know what is wrong. I’ve tried to pin point if it’s a cert...
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem