Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Current Events . . . Group

This is a place where we can discuss current events - what happens around the world and is reported in the news. Healthy debates and discussions regarding issues we feel strongly about will be allowed; however, personal attacks will not be tolerated, nor will threads and/or comments that are determined to be argumentative, combative, or offensive. Name calling, ridicule and abusive language are not allowed (per MH Terms of Use); this includes the title of your thread.
Hello Everyone I think, by now, most people know that MedHelp is closing. I know some pages have banners that say so but they aren't ...
Anyone who watches TV courtroom dramas knows that memory can't be trusted. Eyewitnesses believe that their recall is complete and perfect...
"Brett Kavanaugh was sworn in on Saturday as the 114th Associate Justice of the Supreme Court, after the Senate voted largely along party...
By Dan Merica, Eric Bradner and Gregory Krieg, CNN Updated 9:49 PM ET, Fri October 5, 2018 (CNN)Sen. Susan Collins was already one o...
Hello Everyone. I think I am well enough to give it another shot.I'll try to keep up and try not to post on my bad days An easy indicator...
This used to be such an active place. Why did folks stop commenting?
Gillum raises profile — and cash — in Florida as DeSantis gets quiet By MARC CAPUTO and MATT DIXON 09/04/2018 05:03 AM EDT ...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.