Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Digestive Disorders / Gastroenterology Forum

This is a place to ask questions about digestive problems and receive a personal answer from a highly qualified doctor. You will also find support from other members who share your interest in digestive disorders. Digestive Disorders include: Anal and Rectal problems, Barrett’s Esophagus, Bleeding in the Stomach and Digestive Tract, Constipation, Crohn’s Disease, Gastritis, GERD, Heartburn, Proctitis, Short Bowel Syndrome, Ulcers, Whipple’s Disease, Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome (and many more).
I would like to know if anyone has any experience on how long it takes for stomach ulcers ( or stomach irratation) to heal once the H. Py...
I'm a 33 year old white non-smoking male. I've been having upper mid abdominal pain that goes to the right side of my back and to the upp...
I am a lightweight male - 6'0" and 140 pounds. I've been skinny my whole life and all of the men in my blood line are naturally thin (th...
Hi, I did drink far too much in my 20s to mid 30s or so, and I lowered my intake a great deal sometime in my mid to late 30s.I am now...
I have pain in the area under and below my right rib cage. It also hurts in the back area under the sholder blade tips and radiates downw...
About a year ago I became ill. After tests (most were borderline) my doc decided to remove my gallbladder anyway. After the surgery sympt...
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem