Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Food Addiction / Sugar Addiction Forum

This forum is a place to ask questions about food additions and to find others who share your interest in the topic of food addiction.
Hello, I'm 19 years old and I weight 151.... i had a baby on Nov. 26 2012.... and about 2moths before I had him I started felling really ...
I am and always have been addicted to sweets. As a child I would sneak into the kitchen at night and eat a spoonful of sugar. I get up fi...
Hi, I am 14 and I am thin on the outside but I'm worried about what's going on inside me. I eat vegetables everyday but I also eat a lot ...
My daughter is 12 and since she was 6 she has hoard food.She hides food in her drawers and closets and even her box spring..She sneaks up...
hi im haley. im 24 and i have a 10 month old daughter. last march i weighed 140 lbs .i got pregnant in april or may and through the cours...
I am addicted to sugar is there anything more better for my body that will help me come off it please
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.