Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Foot Drop Group

Foot Drop is a support group. The goal of group is to share information, and connect with others dealing with foot drop. Foot Drop can be caused by stroke, back or spine injury and tumor.
I'm a BioMechatronics student who is trying to make a new model for the Ankle foot orthosis and I would really appreciate it if you helpe...
Dear Fellow Foot Drop Sufferers: There are many different causes of Foot Drop/ Drop Foot; in my case I had a major Scoliosis spinal de...
Dear Fellow Foot Drop Sufferers: There are many different causes of Foot Drop/ Drop Foot; in my case I had a major Scoliosis spinal de...
Hello, I have had foot drop for over a year following THR. I kept hoping it would get better as they said but the weeks have turned in to...
I am so glad to have found MedHelp, there is so little information about foot drop on the web. About 6 months ago, I developed a foot d...
This past weekend my girlfriend started to have issues with her foot after having been squatting (or sitting on her knees rather) for an...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.