Aa
A
A
A
Close

General discussion Group

Just what it says: you choose the topic. :-)
1 - 6 (of 18) questions
How i can find out about reincarnation?.thanks
I would like to post a topic about secrets and stories to share about enhancing one's ability to get further in touch with our psychic se...
This is the place to say all those awful things about people that you can't for real. One rule:change names and places to protect the pr...
Awe it is too bad the link cant be clicked on, *****. I thought of one instantly, put it together, and I thought it was soooo hilariou...
Now, many of you are aware that I used to be a stripper back in the day when I could. AND many of you secretly want to know what that wa...
I would like to know what some of you do to get you going in the morning. I am retired now and I do miss working..I have worked since I w...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.