Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

HIV LETS TALK Group

Anything You want to talk about related to hiv I am here to assist with any concerns and anyone is welcome to post a question and join the group.
oral sex cant transmited HIV Why?(THE FACT) Because Saliva Is Not Contain Body Fluid As Like Blood So The Virus Cant Live In The Saliva....
Hello all. I just stumbled upon this group, all I can say that its awesome. I was hoping to get some insight from you guys strictly for e...
just for general knowledge...is this the case or it needs to develop into AIDS for this happen? if so, what is the time frame? I'll a...
I made a huge mistake, and had unprotected vaginal sex on 2/9/12. I had negative 3rd generation EIA tests at weeks 2, 4, 8, and 12 (84 da...
I had about three HIV tests done and the results are as follows 2 weeks negative 6 weeks negative and the last one was at 12 weeks 87 ...
People agree with testing time?please poll for the all people who are worried well and they can see your poll here.
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.