Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hepatitis B Community

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.
1 - 20 (of 14487) questions
As everyone know three doses of hep b vaccine is required to develop desired antibody titer. But what is the immunity status after two do...
A girl in past died within a year after hepatitis b exposure due to liver failure. Only symptoms she used to say unknowingly was itching ...
It has been almost 7 years that I am taking TDF with no kidney or bone issues as far as I know. Before TDF, I took ETV for two years but ...
Hi, just wanted some information about hepatitis. Can anybody get it or do you have to be with someone who is hepatitis positive. Can ...
Has anyone ever heard of someone being infected with HBV as an adult and having symptoms from +8 weeks post exposure but never testing po...
Dear Sir, Please advice me how frequent Fibroscan test to be carried out for Hepatitis B patients.( For Liver Function test every six...
Oryt05 Ako po ay hepa b reactive panu po ba kami makakapag trabaho sa ibang bansa at kung anu-anung bansa ang pwede ang may hepa b po ka...
Good day to everyone! I'm a chronic Hepatitis B patient who just got cured. I was inactive carrier for more than 10 years, then chron...
Hi, Im a 24 year old female. Got hep b from my mother at birth so it is chronic hbv. My reports as follow: JAN 2018 - HBSAG: NEGATIVE ...
This is probably a stupid question - but posting anyway. Is purification of blood ever tried for eliminating Hepatits B virus ? Let...
Hello I am 41 and recently got my lab results and I am not on any antivirals...My dna was 137,000 and my afp was 10.1 and my alt was 36. ...
please i want to no weather moringa which is prove by the chanis medical officers is the right herbs for the hepatitis b.this is because ...
Should It be taken with or after meal? Can It be taken with immune boost tablets?
Hi there, I have a question regarding viral load level vs risk of infecting others. I’ve read that to pass Hep B to others a tiny amou...
Have recently taken hbsag, hbcab Total, hbsab and Anti HCV tests at 8 months post possible exposure. All tests are negative but my ALT (9...
8 months post possible exposure I have taken hbsag, hbcab TOTAL and hbsab tests. All are negative. Do I need further testing? Need hbcab ...
Have taken hbsag test for hepatitis B at 8 months after the possible exposure and the result is non-reactive. Should I consider it conclu...
Yesterday I tested negative for hep b. Hbsag was the test and was taken at 8 months after the possible exposure. And had taken anti hcv t...
Hello Community, I'm delighted to read that scientists in Hong Kong have discovered a new drug that could potentially kill multiple types...
For those that recall, I've been on the clinical trial for TDF vs. TAF. It's a double blinded study which means I do not which drug I was...
Popular Resources
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.