Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hepatitis B Community

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.
1 - 20 (of 14462) questions
Hi , iam 32 yr old male, below are my latest reports on my HEPB condition, I request you to please give me your advises on my health cond...
Hi i have 2question about hepatitis B. I have chronic hepatitis B and taking Tenofovir pills since 2 years ago. Is the use of pills...
Intellia Therapeutics Doomed To Fail With CRISPR/Cas9 Treatment For Hepatitis B Virus Interesting article I found that argues why CRIS...
Hello there. I was healthy male. I donated blood in Jun 2016. I was info that I have hepatitis b. I went to doc in Aug 2016 and blood...
Good day to everyone! I'm a chronic Hepatitis B patient who just got cured. I was inactive carrier for more than 10 years, then chron...
Test results after testing positive to hepatitis B in May 2016 are as follows: ALT 18.7,AST 21.4,ALK 26.3,Total bilirubin 13.6,Conj Bil 2...
Ok, here’s the deal. Some of you guys may have read my post asking for help or information. I’m a chronic hbv carrier since birth. My ...
I visited a massage parlour yesterday. She had massaged with oil and masturbated till sperm came out. I also had kissed/ locked her nippl...
Hi guys! Wish you a happy new year with minimal issues. Wanted to discuss what are the future drugs/cures we should be looking forward...
My first time viral load for hbv is 18890 IU/ml. Doctor prescribed me tenofovir 300 tablate. How much could have virus affect my liver. I...
26 years old. Chronic carrier. So, 8 months ago I ended 6 months of interferon. My Hbv DNA went from one billion, to 170 millions. No...
Please can anybody here interprete this result for me HBsAg. Positive HBsAb. Negative HBeAg. Negative. HBeAb. ...
Mean HBsAg reduction of -1.9 Log10 (-98.7%) with a range of -1.3 Log10 (-95.0%) to -3.8 Log10 (-99.98%) - ARO-HBV appears to be well-tole...
My hepatitis B surface antibody QL is reactive, My hepatitis B core AB total is reactive My hepatitis B virus DNA is <10 Antigen non...
Hello po I'm chronic hepb patient for two years na. Pinagtake ulit ako ng baraclude ng doctor ko ngayon. Kaso wala na kong mabili sa merc...
Dear Memebers, Could you please suggest/advice best Hepatologist in Chennai India for Hepatitis B Treatment. Thanks in advance, Mano
Just came across an old paper. Decreasing Levels of HBsAg Predict HBsAg Seroclearance in Patients With Inactive Chronic Hepatitis B Vi...
http://www.aasld.org/events-professional-development/liver-meeting/presenters/abstracts
Today is world hepatitis day. Wish u all a healthy living! With the advancement in technologies and research every one is anticipating f...
Would it be possible to get an STD from masturbating with a used bra strap that had been left untouched in a drawer for four or five mont...

Popular Resources
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.