Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hepatitis B Community

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.
1 - 12 (of 14561) questions
Please I need your help I went to take vaccine yesterday. The nurse brought the vaccine and 2 alcohol swabs (i hope you get what i mean...
http://www.infohep.org/page/3476954/ etv has also resistance although very low, less potent and less effective on hbsag lowering....i ...
Is acne vulgaris cause by chronic hepa b?
Has anybody used FLP to treat HB? what was the outcome?
I want to start making some tea every morning that includes Organic Reishi, ,Organic unpasteurized Honey, green tea, I would like to...
I was just diagnosed with active Hepatitis B. I don't do drugs and only have had one partner, my husband. My husband went to his doctor ...
Hello All, How is possible to have my Hbs Quantitative increased from last year when it was 7000 and now is 9000 after 8 months on TAF...
My first time viral load for hbv is 18890 IU/ml. Doctor prescribed me tenofovir 300 tablate. How much could have virus affect my liver. I...
5-12 july : there symptoms of hepatitis and hepatitis verdict b 14july, blood test SGOT: 178 U/L SGPT: 1195 U/L HbeAg: reactive 0.95...
I am working in health care feild -- actully 2 days ago there is a patient who came to me to ask a question and while talking to him, he ...
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0168827819304003 Highlights • In patients with chronic hepatitis B ...
Does anyone know of any good studies on the effects of CBD/THC on people with CHB?
Popular Resources
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.