Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hepatitis B Community

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.
1 - 6 (of 14709) questions
I need help understanding my results. What does this means? Also for hep b : hep b surface ag - negative Hep b surface ab - pos...
Hey everyone. I have had chronic hepatitis b for the past 8 years. My virus count was mostly undetectable. Recently, I had a liver enzyme...
Ok, here’s the deal. Some of you guys may have read my post asking for help or information. I’m a chronic hbv carrier since birth. My ...
For those that recall, I've been on the clinical trial for TDF vs. TAF. It's a double blinded study which means I do not which drug I was...
Doctor called me, my alt went to 1000. I started treatment 3 weeks ago when it was 500, I don’t even know why it was like that , but it...
I am a hbv patient i know it in 2006 while donating my blood then i treated my self wth ayurvedic medicine but i m still pistive now my d...
Popular Resources
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.