Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hepatitis B Community

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.
1 - 6 (of 14683) questions
Is there any possibility of having Hep B if tested negative at 40 weeks? Body itch is still there everyday and still concerned.
Is there such a way to do so? I understand how to try and avoid it with the supplements but what about growing it back if it is a concern...
Dear all, I hope you can give me some support because I am going through a really hard time and I don't really have anybody at this poin...
HBSAG in Quantitative - 1318.00 IU/mL Vitamin D, 25-Hydroxy - 133 ng/mL So Vitamin D levels were definitely a little too high, so I n...
In order to keep best our kidney, what time should be take a pill of viread? Am or pm?
12-07-2018 --> I had stopped tenofovir after 8 years taken it. SGPT/SGOT --> 24/22 HB...
Popular Resources
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.