Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Ideas for economical living . Group

We are all in a tough time in America so it seems a good idea to share tips, ideas, for economical living, how do we afford new 'stuff' and where can we get good 'used stuff '..be interested in any ideas to cope .what may be a long haul.When the going gets tough the tough get going '
Posted this in the books forum but fits here also. Anyone have a favorite place to buy from. Here we have a goodwill used bookstor...
On the news today I hear stores arent doing well due to their rising prices but Dollar stores are and a lot of folks are shopping there, ...
Well I did take a look at the shopping channel and you know there wre some interesting reasonable gifts up there I have shopped with them...
1) Have a smaller marrying, suggest an "intimate" marriage 2) Family members for serving food rather than workers 3) Music players inst...
Well I have found this booklet and thought it would be a couple of interesting items to use that wont cost running out to the Drug store,...
Just an Idea to look into: Where I live the AYSO and a couple of the private schools have a deal with the local movie theater. You ca...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.