Aa
MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Immunization Community

I was wondering if it is safe if I go and take 3 doses of Verorab at the same day, the person who works at the Pasteur center in my count...
Any ill effects on getting two shots of pneumonia vaccine within 3 years, I am unable to find anything on the net regarding this, please...
Hello.My little girl got the mmr vaccine ,the first dose at 4 years old.A week after that i noticed a lump above her collar bone just in ...
What is the best home or store bought for sever itching,I tried sarna I take a prescription hydroxsin benadryl. Apple cider and still i c...
Hello, 3 days ago I got cuts on my fingers. 25 hours later, I got a tetanus booster shot. I had at least 2 Tetanus shot when I was a b...
Me and hubby are having a debate about vaccinating the baby. I want to because I was and also to protect the baby from other germs. His t...
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments