Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Internal Medicine Forum

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to how to prevent and treat diseases, treatment for chronic conditions or find solutions to puzzling diagnostic problems that affect adults.
Hi, I have been feeling unwell for quite sometime now (about 3 months) and am barely able to function the past few weeks. It started ...
My mom was 62 and had severe COPD and Primary Pulmonary Hypertension. She also may have had Asthma and some allergies to mildew. She was...
I’m a 31yrs old male. I had a liver function test done after my SGPT levels were found to be high at 90. In the LFT also, my SGPT levels ...
Avatar_f_tn By cashe2 | 1 minute 0 Comments Report I started getting some symptoms back in high school (approx. 14 years ago). Ove...
I am a 25 year old male in decent health, however I have noticed visible pulsations in my abdomen when lying on my back for at least a ye...
I have had intermittent LRQ pain for about 3 months becoming more frequent in nature. It is intense, level 9, with rebound severe pain. I...
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.