Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Kidney Stones Forum

Welcome to the Kidney Stones Forum. This is a place to ask your personal questions about kidney stones and receive personal answers from medical experts. You will also find other members who share your interest in the subject of kidney stones.
I have kidney stones and I'm pretty sure I'm not passing one but my right side is in alot of pain. It tends to happen now around my perio...
Last night, right after work, I started having severe pain in my lower back/right side. I had a terrible time sleeping (cold not get com...
Hello, My sister (28 yo) and myself (34 yo) have recently been diagnosed with bilateral medullary nephrocalcinosis. Mine is advanced an...
I have been having major abdominal discomfort and have been seeing another GI doctor who has been treating me for GERD. He did an endosc...
About three weeks ago I started to have some painful urination. I quickly noticed i was passing small seed like things in my urine. This ...
Hey.my boyfriend has kidney stones he is now 30.We recently had to rush down to the hospital because he had a severe belly pain he knew t...
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.