Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Maternity ward Group

A place where mom to be can come and relax. Take a break from the day to day stress with friends and vent, even ask those questions we need answers to. Come on in let's share our pregnant stories and announce the birth out our little miricals!
Genevieve army crawled for the first time today! I'm gonna be in so much trouble lol. I better get to the baby proofing. She turned 9 mon...
So I go back to work tomorrow, I am just doing one day a week at the moment, every Friday. I have my wonderful mother in law who will be ...
Was born today at 5:32 pm. Weighing 3 lb 1 oz and 15 in long. He was taken by emergency c section due to his heart slowing down. He is su...
I have had the stomach flu since yesterday. I haven't been able to keep anything down. Today I woke up feeling worse, still not able to k...
Happy valintine day ladies ♡♥♡♥♡♥
So Cady hasn't been feeling well and I noticed a rash tonight. I finally put 2 and 2 together- we have been using Omeprazole since Hallow...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.