Aa
A
A
A
Close

MedHelp Members Community

WELCOME TO THE MEDHELP MEMBERS COMMUNITY: This Member-to-Member Community is a place for new and experienced members to ask questions or discuss how to use or find information and support on MedHelp’s website. Some examples are: “How To:” Ask a doctor a question, ask a member a question, Communicate with other members, find and use health tools & applications, find information, find the right forum or community for you, participate in a Doctor-to-Patient Health Chat. Also, “How to Create, Edit and Maintain”: Personal Messages (PM), Personal Health Records (PHR), Photos, Privacy, Profile Page, Settings, Trackers and Watch List.
1 - 6 (of 134) questions
test
Hi All... This was my first time sex with a sex worker, who had already completed 7 to 8 intercourse with others. Below are the steps of ...
Hi, I'm new to this community. Ive been having several symptoms since 2007. Symptoms started with weakness in rt leg and arm. eye pain ...
Hi, I am a female diagnosed of genital HSV1 in Nov 2016. From Jan 2017, I have been having severe itching on scalp, face, chin, inside ea...
My age is 23yrs, my height 180cm, weight 55kgs, I am feeling very tired all the time. Sometimes I am getting pain at the middle of my che...
what dose the bubbles with stars by our profile pic mean
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.