Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Menopause Forum

Questions in the Menopause forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include menopause issues, depression, hormone replacement therapy , hot flashes, joint or muscle problems, memory problems, mood swings, osteoporosis , sexual problems, skin changes, sleeping problems, vaginal problems, and weight problems.
I am 49, in good physical condition (I exercise regularly and eat healthily) and I am at the correct weight for my height. I have 2 child...
i am experiencing facial and arm redness and heat,lasting a few seconds. i was recently treated for hep c with peg and copeg. My hepatol...
I am 49 years old and have been taking a 12 day course of Provera for almost the last 2 years to control irregular bleeding due to hormon...
Hi, I am a 49 (soon to be 50 year old:) woman. I had a TAH in 2005. I was on estradiol 1mg. for almost 2 years, I alternated 1 and then ...
I've been going through menopause symptoms for two years now, my period stopped last year around this time. Nothing happened for a year, ...
I had a hysterectomy 6 months ago. I had severe pre cancer in the uterine. They did a complete hysterectomy. After surgery they had to do...
Popular Resources
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.