Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Mood Disorders Forum

Welcome to the Mood Disorders Forum. Questions in this forum are being answered by Peter Forster, MD and topics covered are anxiety, bipolar, depression, panic disorder, post traumatic stress disorder and stress.
well im 14 and female and alot of **** goes on in my life. im pretty sure i am bipolar, my manic episodes few and far between. when im ma...
hi first off i am a 26 yr old female with 2 children under the age of 3. i am married to thier father and it's been a very happy union. h...
I have been having some issues with becoming worried about so many things (doubt it has to do with my neurological condition). I am const...
I have been recently diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder along with Generalized Anxiety and I am currently under a psychiatris...
I have been recently diagnosed with BPD along with Generalized Anxiety and I am currently under a psychiatrist and a psychologist care. ...
Here is my problem. I am on 75mg of methadone and i have been put on 15mg of Zyprexa. It is working great for my mental issues but i miss...
Popular Resources
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Discover the common symptoms of and treatment options for depression.
We've got five strategies to foster happiness in your everyday life.
Don’t let the winter chill send your smile into deep hibernation. Try these 10 mood-boosting tips to get your happy back
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.