Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

News from the past to the future to share and discuss Group

Do you have any kind of news--old or new or growing old that you want to share? Do you want to discuss issues that are of concern in the news? Do you want to share a perspective on how things are going in our Country, another country? This group is for covering the whole wide world because everyone is equally important whether we agree or disagree with their beliefs. The news can include information you want to share that you consider "news" worthy. If we do quote a news source, let's try to use a legitimate one. No extreme, shock journalism please.
..SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — North Korean leader Kim Jong Un convened top security and foreign affairs officials and ordered them to take ...
I walked in half way thought a conversation this morning and I could not make heads or tails of it, so I thought I'd bring it up here. I...
Global warming takes a vacation January 20, 2013 Those who dare assert the Earth’s temperature isn’t on a perilous rise are derided...
..NEW YORK (AP) — The legal challenges over religious freedom and the birth control coverage requirement in President Barack Obama's heal...
.. WASHINGTON (AP) -- In an earlier era, a move like the one engineered by House GOP leaders to pass a "no budget, no pay" measure pro...
(CNN) -- One of the most infamous defendants in U.S. trials of recent years took two big steps Friday toward clearing her name, and she v...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.