Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Forum

Questions in the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery forum are answered by Dr. Michael H Kirsch and Dr. Mario Tuchman. Topics covered include teeth extractions, wisdom teeth, dental implants, bone grafting, orthognathic surgery, facial bones realignment, facial trauma repair, jaw alignment, anesthesia , jaw cyst or tumor diagnosis, reconstructive jaw surgery, temporomandibular joint syndrome (TMJ) and TMJ surgery.
I have had a problem for about 9 months now with a sloughing lesion on the underside of my tongue. It started small but I have anxiety pr...
On December 12th I had my healing collars removed and had a 3 crown primary bar screw retained bridge placed on three implants. I had pre...
Hello Doctor, First let me state I'm a smoker and concerned. I have had this issue now for roughly 2 months. It all started with mi...
I believe there is a link between prolonged use of fosamax and oseonecrosis of the mandible. Who might I contact for positive confirm...
I have what I feel to be a mucocele caused by a fall three years ago. The only thing is, it is on the upper lip and very superficial. I...
I had an apocoechtomy ( spell?) in May 2006. infection returned within one week, dentist put me on Avolox, then Clindemycine, then Keflex...
Popular Resources
If you suffer from frequent headaches, jaw clicking and popping ear pain, you may have TMJ. Top dentist Hamidreza Nassery, DMD, has the best TMJ treatments for you.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.