Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Orthopedics & Sports Medicine Forum

Questions in the Orthopedics & Sports Medicine forum are answered by Michael L. Gross, MD the CEO of Active Orthopedics & Sports Medicine.
Hi, I had a rot. cuff repair in July 11 and a bicep tenotomy Nov. 11. Still have the same pain I had since July. It is upper bicep, fr...
Hello... I'm 30 years old and have been diagnosed with "Moderate patellar chondrosis with deep cartilage fissuring, surface irregularity ...
My 83 year old mother had a gluteus medius tendon tear (completely) which was repaired in May of 2010. She is still using a walker, and ...
Am age 65. Diagnosed with tear in posterior horn of medial meniscus extending into inferior articular surface, plus some arthritis. Ice...
2/4/09 Dear Dr. Gross: I damaged both of my knees playing football more than 40 years ago. I damaged the meniscus on the inside of...
I went to see an orthopedic doctor due to noticing a few months after a skiing injury. I was having severe knee pain and it felt like my...
Popular Resources
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
How to bounce back fast from an ankle sprain - and stay pain free.
Patellofemoral pain and what to do about it.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.