Aa
MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Ovarian Cancer Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding ovarian cancer issues, such as: Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Genetics, Hysterectomy, Immunotherapy, Ovarian Cancer Types, Radiation Therapy, Risk Factors, Screening, Staging, Surgery.
About 3-4 yrs ago, I started feeling very mild abn discomfort deep in the lower lt quad. I followed up with my gyn and he rec a trans vag...
Hi, Dr. Goodman - I have been having issues since last October/November, and had the full work-up then including a CA-125 (normal at 3...
Hello I had a LAVH/BSO October 3, 2011 for fibroids. At my follow up 4 weeks later my pathology came back Granulosa Cell Tumor, Adult ...
Good Morning, I've been trying to post for a week but its always full am SO happy to be able to ask you this question. I keep research...
Dear Dr. Goodman, [I can't seem to fit this in the character limit, so I'm sending it in 2 parts--sorry for the long post!] I'm 35, d...
Kay, well le me first start off by saying My name is Brianne. Im 16 years old and really scared.... I was diagnosed with a 15cm x 9cm ...
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.