Aa
A
A
A
Close

POAS Addicts Group

POAS Anonymous Group All of us in the trying to conceive game have been there. You find yourself wanting to fulfill the satisfaction of doing an hpt but know very well it's too early. Well at POASAG we don't judge!
1 - 6 (of 16) questions
after nearly 1 year i got my BFP! And i must say i love peeing on a stick more now than ever before lol
My name is Ashley and I am 26 years old. My husband and I have been TTC since Oct. 2009. We are currently taking Clomid and I am on cyc...
Woke up this morning at 12 dpo and did 2 tests 1 cheap brand from ebay and got a bfn then a first response gt a bfp (but very faint) thro...
Well am only 7 dpo and gave in to that tenptation and peed on a stick, no surprise got BFN. Ah well at least fulfilled my need loool
Im at a lost cause... Had given up this month so didnt really pinpoint ovulation but i did hav ewcm cd18+19 im on cd33 - 14dpo (15 day lp...
Yes my dh also thinks I'm crazy! I have them all lined up by the toilet along with my specimen cup;). Good thing we have our private bath...
Popular Resources
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.