Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Parenting Young Adults (18-26) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting young adults (age 18-26), including physical, emotional, and cognitive development, handling peer pressure, activities & sports, living away at college, and relationships.
25 - 30 (of 91) questions
I'm a single parent I know I make a mistake long time ago when I spoil her now I can't handle her sometimes I can't tell her to do anythi...
Long story short divorce family my daughter been brainwashed to hate me from a early break up age, from other side, very rude girl towa...
I am the mom of 6 kids. Ages : 8, 12,18,20,22,26. An acquaintance told me back when my oldest 4 kids were little that these years are ...
So recently my 18 yr old daughter has been struggling with some mental health problems. Because of this she can frequently be intensely f...
Hello my 22 year old daughter is approximately 3 months pregnant and acting completely crazy. She is accusing her mother of cheating on m...
I have a niece who was raised by my single-mother sister and got out of control when she was 16. Now she is 20 and she hasn't started to...
Top Parenting Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
6 essential foods for new moms (and their newborns!)
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.