Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Parenting Forum

Questions in the Parenting Forum are being answered by doctors from MindWorks. Topics include: Behavioral Issues - Discipline, Emotional Development, Family Issues, Recreation, School Issues, Social Development
my 7 month son went for his second set of shots the same ones they gave him when he was five months. its been 3 days and hes still really...
If mom is sad and angry all the time does that reflect on how a three year old will behave. Because after all is all they want to make mo...
I am having a hard time keeping my 4 month old daughter Kara asleep. We basically have to whisper and tip-toe around my house as every l...
my daughter brings my sandals to me to put them on and if I don't she cries. Even cries when I take them off. What does this mean?
I have a 2 yo daycare girl that screams and crys and actually makes herself throw up when her dad leaves her here. She is perfectly fine...
How to deal with my 3 year old son 1. Has a ton of over-energy 2. Talks fast and has trouble completing sentances 3. Never st...
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
6 essential foods for new moms (and their newborns!)
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.