Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Parkinson’s Disease Community

This forum is now closed. Please visit Neurology.
My Mother-in-Law has Acute Flaccid Paralysis due to West Nile Virus Infection. I have read that this condition is similar to Parkinson's ...
dx with BFS 2005, had Right side cranial base fx 1991. Have had 2 years of left side fasciculations and pain, bilateral hand peripheral ...
Hi- thank you to who ever is reading this and I apologize if this a long explanation but I hope someone has some answers or similar exp...
I am a 45 year old male with 4 previous heart surgeries. Have Horners syndrome from one of the surgeries and a paralyzed vocal chord from...
While writing the my hand is shaking. till Btech 2rd year, I don't have any problem, it started Btech 3rd year only. due this problem ...
I have nausea without vomiting particularly in the mornings. It usually gets better as the day wears on but I often take of ran to stop i...
Popular Resources
Could our telomeres hold the key to curing cancer and preventing aging? Learn more in this article from Missouri Medicine.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Protect against the leading cause of blindness in older adults
Keep your bones strong and healthy for life