Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pediatric Endocrinology Forum

Questions in the Pediatric Endocrinology forum are answered by Dr. Deanna L Aftab Guy. Topics covered include adrenal problems, diabetes insipidus, menstrual irregularities, obesity, parathyroid abnormalities, pituitary abnormalities, puberty concerns, rapid growth, rickets and bone disease, short stature, and thyroid.
Our newborn was diagnosed with CH. The first 2 borderline screeners (there was a retest) and the stalling of childrens public hospital ur...
My son is 15.11 yrs old and is 5' 6.2" inches. He recently had a an x-ray of his left wrist and it was determined that his bone age was ...
I don't know that I have the correct forum in the first place. My son is 8 yrs old and short for his age and weighs over 100 lbs. To begi...
My daughter had Glandular fever in the summer of 2005 and has been unwell ever since. She has been diagnosed as having Chronic Fatigue ...
My son at 10 had advanced bone age of 12. Now he is 12 and his bones say 14.5 he is still shorter than his whole class,sports, he is te...
My son had an MRI over a year ago that showed a very small pituitary tumor on or near his gland. I was told at that time it would not be...
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments