Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

I and my GF had sex without actual penetrative sex (she was dry and on first time sex) but some so called frottage/genital rubbing which ...
I and my GF had sex without actual penetrative sex (she was dry and on first time sex) but some so called frottage/genital rubbing which ...
hi. i masturbated and there was a little bit of semen on a tap. i tried to wash that tap with my wet hand. and after a few minutes (3-4 m...
I am 28 years old. My cyles are normal 31 days long. My period was not not usually late until now. I had sex on the 18.12.2022. , last da...
If I masturbate and my semen is on the handle of the faucet and at that moment someone touches the handle and then washes himself, is the...
Used the pull out method during sex. guy pulled out wiped penis with towel then reinserted it back into my vagina (few seconds after)...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.