Aa
MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: April 2010 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2010.
Hi, We've recently opened two online "Playgroups" and a "New Parents" Community! Our Playgroups are Babies: 0-6 mos and Babies: 6 m...
yesterday was quite possibly the longest day i've had in like 10 years. I had been having pretty painful chest pain right in the middle o...
Honestly... I read a quote by Virginia Woolf last night (in Misconceptions by Naomi Wolf) and laughed so hard that I almost fell ou...
i really need a comfy bra with good support and nipple coverage (you know so they dont show when its cold out lol). i find a lot of the m...
Hello everyone.. I am really worried and hoping desperately for good news. I had very, very light pinkish tinge with vaginal discharge ye...
I've had a few weeks of 'normal' without many symptoms but today when I woke up I felt really, really pregnant! Nausea hit me before I ev...
Had my OB appointment today, 24w4d, and all is well. Heartbeat is 154 and he is very active. I am measure closer to 26 weeks, but doc was...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.