Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: April 2012 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2012.
We've all been quiet here. I miss you guys. I would love to hear how everyone is adjusting with their new additions..Jalah is going to be...
How is everyone doing? What is the latest that your little angel is doing? Drake has rolled over and is pulling up on his knees. Hope ...
Hi ladies!! I have been making fruit Smoothies everyday. I add no sugar, juice, or yogurt. I like cannot take it anymore and want a s...
Kinzley will be 4mo on the 16th. I am strictly breast feeding. She's been super tired lately and not pooping. We're going on our 2nd day ...
How big are all the babies? I took Selena to her 2 month check and she weighs 15lbs and is 24 in long. I've already had to buy her a new ...
So mommy's what kind of bc are you thinking of going on? My doctor asked which 1 I wanted to go on at my 2 week c/u for my c-section & I ...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.