Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: April 2012 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2012.
Im 39+3 and still completely closed and only 30% thinned ): the dr was going to do a membrane sweep but he said it's completely closed so...
I'm finally getting induced on Monday! I've been 2cm dilated for the past 2wks and practically driving myself crazy trying to get this gi...
Y'all can tell me I told you so! :( Well......I'm being sent home in an hour or so. Had rocking back pain all day and major cramping....
i know this isnt a pregnancy question but most of us have already had our babies and i just really like getting your opinions.... so i ga...
hi..im 39weeks pregnant and im due on friday....its my first baby and im a bit concern because earlier this morning i had a brownish dis...
So at the doc today they did an u/s and estimated my baby's weight to be 9lbs 10 oz... and also told me that while he is head-down, he's ...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.