Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: April 2013 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2013.
hi this is my first pregnancy & i am 32 weeks & 5 days. today i got a really jelly type discarge. has anyone else had this before.? is th...
Hi..im due on 18th of april and ftm i wanna ask everybody who's free to give name suggestions for my little hun..im into names that strik...
Only 10 weeks or less left. Being pregnant is a lot of work.between my cervix being short and getting put on bed rest for more than half ...
Does anyone know that if I pump now because I'm leaking so bad if I freeze the milk that it will be okay when my baby is born April 11th?...
Hi, my name is Kelsey. I am due April 3rd, 2013. This is my very first child. I am extremely excited and terrified. I am having a little ...
Just found.this group :) im due April 12th with my first baby and it's girl :) and were thinking about the name grace what about you ladies?
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.