Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: April 2013 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2013.
My son weighs 6lbs 4oz plus or minus 15oz. How off can a ultrasound be. When the doctor said you were carrying a big bby how big were the...
hello mommies..im due on apr 18th..anyone same as mine?!bytheway im wheng from phil and technically i am alone nobody in my family knpws ...
So my sister has a friend she hasn't seen in like a year but they text each other every now and then. My sister was telling me that the f...
So, i have 37 days to go!!!! I'm just so excited to meet my little boy, and now i've finished work and am on maternity leave, and it feel...
I'm 33 Weeks an 1 day when I woke up I was spotting and not feeling good
How is everyone! !! Now 47 days to go! !! Huhuhu...kinda weird feeling of being excited and nervous! ! Haven't prepared baby's things ye...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.