Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: April 2017 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2017.
So I have always been small waist big butt girl and ever since i got preggo I've gotten a little thicker in the thighs and a lil round be...
Well ladies today at my high risk appointment my high risk doctor set my lovely little mans eviction date cant wait to hold him as he wil...
I'm 32 weeks, my back and my vagina hurts so bad. My vagina hurts with a lot of pressure and just feels like my back and vagina are on fi...
I am 34 weeks and 3 days. A part of me feels like she is just moving but on the other hand I'm unsure what to expect ( I'm a 1st time mom...
I'm 33 weeks and had an ultrasound yesterday. I was told baby boy is measuring at 5 lbs 3 oz. that's a pound over weight then what he sho...
I have 83 days to go and I have bought NOTHING for my son. I don't plan on having a baby shower either. I have everything to buy all over...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.