Aa
MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Aug 2015 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2015.
I was due on August 29 and I was totally miserable. My little girl was playing plinko with my hips. Well after getting home from the stor...
Was 1 cm last Tuesday now at 3 cm. (39w3d) We'll see what happens :)
I woke up in the middle of the night to sort of diarrhea, then 2 he's later I woke up with bad cramps like period cramps but strong and I...
39w3d and baby has finally dropped. No more heartburn ladies. Hopefully she's at least here by next week!
39 weeks + 2 days..had a doc appointment earlier and I went from dilated to a 1 to not dilated at all :( I'm due the 26th and I was hopin...
I am 39 weeks this morning I had a lot of discharge with a blob of clear mucus and then again the second time i went to the bathroom same...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.