Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Feb 2011 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2011.
Hi Everyone, CONGRATULATIONS to the babies who've arrived -- such an exciting time. We invite you to post your announcement and bab...
I can't believe little Lauren is one already! And we have also made it a year breastfeeding too. Time is going by so quick.
Curious when others did away with bottles and how you made that happen.
Long story short...my good friends daughter had a baby at 16. She quit school and is living off "the system" so to speak. She has no pl...
Are any of you having birthday parties for your babies 1st birthday??? A lot of people tell me not to waste my money, and that they are t...
I am 10 weeks pregnant and I already have a little pop on me. I can't understand it because baby is only the size of my finger lol. Is ...
I can't believe it. I made it one whole year of breastfeeding and no suppliment of formula! :D. I'm excited a reached my 1 year goal. Any...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.