Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Jan 2010 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in January 2010.
I am 38 weeks 3 days pregnant.... have irregular contraction and intense back pain.. today went to doctor and cervix dialated 2cm... I co...
Well just to let all of you know, all of us late pregnancy miserablly big and ready tro pop women!!! I have tried several natural labor...
almost 39 weeks. I've been dilated at 3 for a week 75 percent effaced, and have had my membranes swept twice. WHAT GIVES??????? Irregul...
I'd like to know from some of you what type of discomfort ( specifics ) everyone is feeling nearing the end of the pregnancy. I am only j...
Being full term, I just don't feel motivated to do much, so DH and I are staying home. Once DS is tucked away in bed - which DH is seein...
So I am 35 weeks along this week and I have noticed that my little girl's movements have slowed down a lot. I am a first time mom and I ...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.