Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: July 2017 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2017.
I have been hurting in the top of my stomach just below my ribs all day pain is getting worse and not easing up just wondering if I shoul...
Hiya guys, I am 14 weeks pregnant with number three I already have two boys aged 5 and 15 months. I had an emergency section with my youn...
Are there any bigger girls out there, pregnant, that think they should feel a difference in their tummy but don't really? - it makes me r...
I'm 8 weeks this week and the nausea is getting worse. I didn't even have one day of feeling sick with my first pregnancy. I'm struggling...
Ok. This is my 2nd child and had the same question with my first child but never asked. So if baby is measuring a week or 2 early does th...
Well I got the results of my blood test back and we are having a Girl. Never thought I would say that. Still in shock. A GIRL!!!! Wow. We...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.