Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: May 2013 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2013.
Bf and I had sex for the first time tonight since baby was born and we realized the condom broke but not until after we had finished. Agh...
My daughter is 5 weeks old and ever since we brought her home we have been in and out of the doctors because she has been puking up almos...
Erm not aboot our little ones am suddenly paranoid, my boyfriend doesnt hide anythin from me I browse his phone well he was in the bath a...
Was due june 3rd but she came may 31st via c section. She has been so cranky these past two days. I'm a single mom and experienced my ...
yday I decided to supplement my baby,Iv been giving my baby breast milk twice a day,and the rest of day formula.and now my baby seems so ...
For the time being, my hubby and I both came to the decision that being a stay at home mom would be best for our kids. Im still going to ...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.