Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Nov 2009 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2009.
im 34 weeks and ill be 35 on monday and i have been having pre term contractions since twenty sum weeks but they always went away after g...
Hiya november mummies :) just wondered how many of you know if baby's head down yet? I saw my midwife last thursday and my baby isnt yet ...
Hey, Im just wondering if it's just me who is completely paranoid about bumpimg your bump lol! I've been soooo clumsy over the last few ...
Does anyone else have a rhythmic, almost breathing like sensation from their baby? Mine does this thing where he is moving up and down qu...
Does anyone else have an anxious feeling? I can't really describe it all that well, but it's almost like I have too much adrenalin. I'm r...
I'm 35 weeks and am having a lot of pelvic pressure. I know it's normal for the babies head to drop and start to feel pressure.. but I fe...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.