Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Nov 2015 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2015.
Well ladies today is the day hopefully lol. I am currently being induced and I'm hoping and praying this goes by quick. Hope all you ladi...
Arrived at the hospital at 5:00am Nov 30th. Had a rough morning because I was feeling so nauseous before I got to the hospital and unfort...
I can't sleep at all. In less then 2 hours I will be induced. There's like sooo many emotions I am feeling right now. It's hard to believ...
No signs of baby coming, so I have an induction set up for the 2nd, I'm pretty nervous.. anyone else still prego waiting for their lol one?
So I have tried everything all the myths n pineapples one person can eat and I am 5 days over due. So fed up now. Anyone else feel my pai...
Well it's official my cervix isn't doing pretty much anything. My due date is November 29th but it looks like my little guy will be over ...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.