Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Sep 2014 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2014.
I have a question.. a girl is saying she is pregnant by my babys dad she says that they had sex on New Years & that she got pregnant at t...
Im 34weeks and 2days and I woke up with a wet patch on my bed which was clear and had no oder I needed a wee when I woke up so i don't th...
Since I'm due sept 15 what would me conceive date be?
I hear women talking about cravings, eating more than usual, smells getting to them, etc. I haven't had any cravings for anything and I d...
I had sex dec 16th by my ex. And dec 22nd-24th by my current bf. my doctor said i was 4weeks and 2 days jan 7th. and june 20 i was told t...
I am 31 weeks and a day, and I lost my mucus plug. Went to the doctor and everything is normal still but any of you ladies no what the ch...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.