Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Rare Diseases Community

Hello, my name is Andrei Popa i am 25 and i am from Romania. My joints pain started around 3 years ago (suddenly), i had no joint pro...
Last year in June or July my cat made a hole in the screen to the back porch, and he was getting out for about a week or so. One night I ...
my nephew is almost 2 years old...he has high cretinine kinase level which is approximately 3000....can u please tell me whats the main r...
I suffered a blunt force head injury on the 1st June 2017 resulting in a concussion followed by whiplash on a rollercoaster on the 10th J...
My 2 1/2 year old son was just diagnosed with possible hemi-hypertrophy and will be seeing a geneticist in about a week for further diagn...
Hello, I have apraxia which makes talking on the phone next to impossible. I have to contact a lawyer soon and I was wondering if anyon...
Popular Resources
New study links cell phones to slightly increased cancer risk. Should you be concerned?
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.