Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Reconstructive Surgery Forum

Questions in the Reconstructive Surgery Forum are being answered by Dr. Archibald Sanford Miller III, MD,FACS, the Associate Professor at the University of Oklahoma School of Medicine.
I had a tram flap done in 2002, and my recovery went consistently well, I plateaued for a few yrs, and now, for about 2 yrs, I feel a de...
2 years or so ago I was assaulted and my right cheekbone was broken. I was told I had a zygomatic fracture, I then recieved surgery to mo...
I am 39 years young and found a lump in my breast the night before Thanksgiving. Monday I had a diagnostic mammogram and ultrasound. Th...
I had surgery at the end of July to repair a hole worn through the rotator cuff tendon and muscle above it. The repair was successful, bu...
Hello there my name is Bonnie, I was wondering if there was any type of reconstructive surgery for my eyes and if there is what is the na...
Is there a difference in the way the Xenograft (pig skin) and the Alloderm (from human cadavers) behaves when used in reconstruction? Are...
Popular Resources
Wish you could get back your pre-pregnancy body? Dr. Michael B. Wolfeld explains why new mothers are undergoing a cosmetic precedure called the "mommy makeover."
Whether you have excess skin that needs removal or want a quick fix for those vanity pounds, there are options. Plastic surgeon Michael B. Wolfeld, MD, describes two types of tummy tucks.
Ophthalmologist Michael Kutryb reports on the success (or failure!) of LATISSE.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.