Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Respiratory Disorders Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding lung and respiratory issues. such as: Allergies, Asthma, Bronchitis, Colds - Flu, Chronic Cough, COPD, Cystic Fibrosis, Emphysema, Fibrosis, Lung Abscess, Nasal Polyps, Pleurisy, Pneumonia, Sarcoidosis, Sinusitis, Tuberculosis.
Hi. I'm 51 with a hx of thyroid ca, and am somewhat of a hypochondriac. I went to a clinic insisting they check my lymph nodes in my neck...
For many years I have suffered from waking up in the middle of the night choking and gasping for air. Although I've been told it could be...
I have had cronic bronchitis most of my life. But today I am having very sharp pain when I exhale only. It's on my left side and happen...
When is it necessary to use an oxygen concentrator during air travel? My oxygen level is 94 using an oximeter.
I constantly feel like i have a cold. My nose is always always runny, my throat always hurts. This has been constant for a very long ti...
Doctors don't know what it is, so I think that's why they say it's cough variant asthma. I don't think it's that. My symptoms: Wheezin...
Popular Resources
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Tricks to help you quit for good.
Is your area one of the dirtiest-air cities in the nation?
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.