Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Sexual Addiction Group

This is a group for the sexually addicted or loved ones of the sexually addicted. Like all other addictions, but socially unaccepted, shamed or even unacknowledged at times, it it is a very serious disease with incomprehensible consequences and the ability to destroy lives. Help is now available.
Hi. I am an 18 year old male and have been masturbating for a few years now. Lately, I feel that it has started to become a huge factor i...
HI. i am 20 yrs old boy. i have been masturbating since i was at 12. it’s like i have become addicted to it. i have never sexed with ny...
ive been masterbateing for 2years now an my libia magora has started to have layers of skin form. is this normal an ,what can i do to cha...
I've played around a few times. My husband doesn't know though. It's once or twice here and there. There was one couple I played with ...
Well My husband and I love to play around and we are very honest with each other of what we want to do and what is ok with each other and...
I founded this group after joining MedHelp and reaching out for support for addiction to ephedrine. After browsing around and finding so ...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.