Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Skin Cancer Community

I have a small, flat, pink lesion below my chest. It is a bit asymmetrical, the borders are jagged, the color is a consistent light pinki...
For 9-10 years now I have been getting cold sore ONLY on my bottom lip. have been taking Valacyclovir 500mg once daily for this for 8 yea...
Gross description One pot received labelled Gosia containing the skin ellipse 7mmx5mmx2mm baring a pigmented dark brown,black lession w...
Gross description One pot received labelled Gosia containing the skin ellipse 7mmx5mmx2mm baring a pigmented dark brown,black lession wi...
I have a mole on my shoulder and it as a red ring around it I never really took any notice to it before but someone took notice to it not...
I have a mole on the side of my torso about half way upon my left side, when i first noticed it, it was fairly small and barely raised. A...
Popular Resources
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
From freckles to fungus, skin and nail problems can be stressful. Dermatologists tell us how to remedy common crises.
Learn the 5 warning signs of skin cancer
See our picks for the best buys and must-have ingredients to protect your skin
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.