Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Trying to conceive Group

Tips, input and support for those trying to conceive. For great information to help in your journey... there are 3 searches I recommend. "The Beautiful Cervix Project", "My Egg and Me" and "Deanna's Plan". Each of them are featured in the first 3 posts in this group! Good Luck & Baby dust to all!!
Hi all, need advice. I'm on my second round of clomid-I do understand this is not the clomid users forum. I'm not as excited this go roun...
July 6 - I had my period (which was induced with progestin) July 8- 12 (days 3-7) I took clomid. July 26 (day 21) I had my progesterone...
my 2nd IUI is done on 07/28. my folicle was 22mm & 15 mm and endrometrium was 15 Sperms are 20milion b4 wash. what r the chances.. P...
OK...the last few days from the time I wake up in the am to when I go to sleep I have had this heavy sensation...kinda like a full feelin...
Hello, I am usually about 28 days. My period ended on jan 4th today is now Feb 24th. I had a very light pink discharge/cm on the 13th ...
This is a great website for anyone that is starting out TTC. It has loads of information for TTCr's and teaches you about how to track yo...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.